Orlando Magic Host Holiday Basketball Camps
ORLANDO, Fla. – In celebration of the holiday season, the Orlando Magic will host four holiday basketball camps throughout the Central Florida community from December 19–23 and December 26–30, 2011. The camps, which run from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. daily, are open to youth of all skill levels ages 7–16. To register, or for more information on Orlando Magic basketball camps, visit www.OrlandoMagicCamps.com or call 216-378-0932.
Highlights of the holiday basketball camps, which make a great holiday gift, will include:
- Five days of expert instruction from the National Basketball Academy (consisting of former college standouts, semi-professional players and top individual trainers).
- Stations, drills, skills contests and live games.
- Every participant receives an official camp T-shirt as well as various giveaways and prizes, and will be recognized during the Orlando Magic camp awards ceremony on the last day.
- Select locations will feature guest appearances by Orlando Magic celebrities.
- All campers receive a ticket to an Orlando Magic home game at the new Amway Center.
Locations: Four convenient locations are offered while local students are off on holiday breaks at the following locations:
— Jewish Community Center, December 19-23, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
851 N. Maitland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32751
— RDV Sportsplex Athletic Club, December 26-30, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
8701 Maitland Summit Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32810
—Lake Mary Preparatory School, December 26-30, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
650 Rantoul Ln.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
— Holy Family Catholic School, December 26-30, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
5129 S. Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Cost: $135 per camper. Register by December 1 to save an additional $10.