Magic to host Fan Appreciation Night on Wednesday
The Orlando Magic will honor its fans with Fan Appreciation Night on Wednesday, April 25 as they face the Charlotte Bobcats in the last regular season game at Amway Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. and doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Highlighting Fan Appreciation Night will be a jersey presentation to 14 randomly-selected Magic season ticket holders and representatives from 14 community partners, who will each receive an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player prior to tip-off. The night will also include a number of activities centered around the fans, including pregame festivities and in-game activities.
Additional highlights include:
- Orlando Magic Cheering Fans presented by Florida Hospital will be given away to all fans in attendance.
- Ten autographed items will be given away during the game as part of True Blue Text presented by T-Mobile Text2Win Promotion.
- Orlando Magic Dunking Dancers will perform at halftime.
- Fans selected the National Anthem singer, Marcus Ealy, from three finalists from Full Sail University on orlandomagic.com. Ealy was one of three finalists with Full Sail University’s National Anthem Contest and was chosen as the winner from a fan vote on Twitter and Facebook.
- A Magic player will be named the Aleve Publix Hustle Player of the Year at halftime.
- The OMYF 50/50 will start at $5,000, giving one lucky fan the opportunity to take away over $2,500.
- One randomly selected season ticket holder will have the opportunity to take a half court shot for $20,000.
- 5,000 fans will receive a GO MAGIC yard sign as they exit.
The 14 community partners who will be receiving an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player as a sign of thanks from the Magic are: Easter Seals, Education Foundation of Osceola County, Elevate Orlando, Families in Transition, Beta Center, Man Up Mentoring, Hope Community Center, Hope Helps, Boys Town of Central Florida, Boys and Girls Club, New Directions, Bridges of Light Foundation, Athlete Connection, and the Orange County Library.