2012 Blue and White Ignite! Magic Playoff Fan Activities
Here is the official team release on the fan activities scheduled for the 2012 playoffs:
Orlando, Fla. – It’s time for Blue and White Ignite as the 2012 NBA Playoffs tip off this weekend. There are many opportunities for fans and the community to show their spirit as the Magic’s sixth man by wearing blue and white to ignite the team on all game days during the 2012 playoffs. Some highlights of the fan activities surrounding the 2012 Orlando Magic playoffs will include the following:
Blue & white will ignite the energy in Amway Center. Fans whose seats are on the EAST (orange) side of the building, are encouraged to wear WHITE to all home playoff games. Fans whose seats are on the WEST (green) side of the building, are encouraged to wear BLUE to all home playoff games. Fans can confirm their location and what color to wear, by visiting www.orlandomagic.com/
- For Game 3 in the First Round (Weds., May 2), all fans will receive a blue or white 2012 playoff T-shirt on their seat and 5,000 Rally Rackets will be distributed at the door.
- On Saturday, April 28, fans can visit the Orlando Magic Team Shop presented by adidas at the Amway Center to check out the 2012 Playoff retail specials during the Playoff Tip-Off Event. Specials include: spend $50 for a chance to receive a $250 Magic gift card in a FREE grab bag. Each bag contains a collection of unique Magic merchandise, with select lucky bags including either a $5, $10 or $250 gift card. Restrictions may apply.
- Fan Fest on Church Street in front of Amway Center will open two hours prior to tip-off for all home playoff games. Fan Fest will feature the Party Plaza on the West side of Church Street (near Division Ave.) with $2 Budweiser and Bud Light beers. Season Ticket Holders will receive 2 tickets for free Budweiser, Bud Light or Pepsi products. No ticket is required to attend Fan Fest.
- Staring on Monday, April 30 and throughout the playoffs, Magic fans can pick up a Blue and White Ignite window cling at local FAIRWINDS Credit Union locations.
- On Thursday, May 3, Chick-fil-A restaurants around Central Florida will be distributing Magic logo car magnets to fans from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. No purchase necessary. Only available while supplies last.