Meet Orlando Magic Players Saturday at Free Open House!
WHAT: 2013-14 Magic Open House Presented by Chase
WHEN: Saturday, October 12, noon – 3:00 p.m.
WHO: Orlando Magic players, Magic fans, Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw, Orlando Magic Dancers, STUFF the Magic mascot
The Magic will host an open house where fans are invited to see available seats for the upcoming 2013-14 season and meet the entire Magic team. Fans will have the opportunity to choose from the best seat locations for Magic season tickets and partial plans.
- Event is free and open to the public
- Player activities open to all fans include free throws/lay ups, Wii station, pop-a-shot, dribble derby and skee ball
- Face painting and balloon art
- Photos with Magic community ambassadors or legends and the FOX Sports Florida girls at the FOX Sports Florida news desk
- Dance Dance Revolution with Magic Dancers at O-Zone
- STUFF’S Magic Castle open
- Plans offered will include full season and flex plan packages
- Flexible payment plans available – great benefits and savings
- Magic fans can design their own ticket package through 7-game flex plans with lower bowl tickets starting at $20 per game. The 7-game flex plan will offer fans the chance to pick any seven games anywhere in the Amway Center
- Seat tags will be placed on all available seat locations for Magic season tickets
- Fans in attendance will receive a $10 Magic gift card with a $40 purchase at the Magic Team Shop presented by adidas
- Free popcorn and soda will be available for all guests
- Free parking will be available in the GEICO garage on a first-come, first-served basis