Game Preview: Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic
The Orlando Magic have lost three straight, including two to the Boston Celtics, to drop to 3-5 on the year. The Bucks fell to 2-4 after a 118-95 loss to the Miami Heat Tuesday night.
The Magic rank 19th in offensive rating (102.2), seventh in defensive rating (101.3) and play at the league’s ninth-fastest pace (97.2). The Bucks are 22nd in offensive rating (101.7) 25th in defensive rating (107.6) and play at the league’s 22nd-fastest pace (92.6).
Tip-off from the Amway Center is scheduled for 7:00 pm EST and will be shown locally on FS Florida.
As always, if you can’t watch the game, you can listen on the radio – in English on AM 580 WDBO and FM 96.5 and in Spanish on AM 1270 WRLZ.
The officials for tonight’s game are Michael Smith, Matt Boland and Kane Fitzgerald.
The Line: Orlando – 6.5 (193)
- Tobias Harris continues to be out indefinitely with an ankle injury, though he believe he will be back in about two weeks. He has yet to begin cutting.
- The Bucks have been without Ersan Ilyasova because of an ankle injury.
- Brandon Knight and Luke Ridnour are also out.
- Larry Sanders underwent thumb surgery and the Bucks will be without him for up to six weeks.
- Throwback “Is Bango the biggest threat to the Magic” mBo post.
- Zaza Pachulia will be a game-time decision.
You can follow Andrew on twitter here.Powered by Sidelines